Hey guys, happy Sunday! I recently made a purchase at Sephora just mainly for skincare, and I added some things to reach the free shipping for $50. I have been breaking out a lot recently and wanted to find some good skincare options, and really stick to it. I also got a primer and a lip pencil, so let’s jump into it!
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Daily Essentials Set was the main item I wanted to get. Sephora was offering a deal for 2x Beauty Insider points on any skincare item, and I knew that’s what I wanted mostly so I picked this up. I have heard amazing things about Estee Lauder, and I got a trial size of one of their serums and loved it. This kit comes with a lotion, a serum and a moisturizer, to promote a youthful, healthy and radiant look to the skin.
- Bite Beauty Mix N’ Mingle Lip Minis in Glace is a lippie I’ve been eyeing for a while. It is described as a dusty mauve color, and I applied it once already. It’s very creamy and goes on well. I will make a whole review on it soon. 🙂
- Smashbox Photo Finish Color Corrector Primer is a new product to me. I’ve tried the clear Photo Finish primer and loved the feel of it and it really helped extend my makeup wear, so when I saw this, I loved the idea of the color correcting ability. I always have redness around my T-zone, so hopefully this will help cancel it out. Yes it is green, but red and green are on opposite ends of the color spectrum, so applying a green concealer or product will help cancel out any red marks on the skin. Let me know if you want a review on this or any of the products!
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask– this is a mini size I got with my 100 point perk. I haven’t tried it yet, but I read the reviews and there were several positive comments. I love trying out masks, especially luminizing ones, so hopefully this will go well!
- Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum I received this sample with the code, and read over the reviews. Many people said this helped lighten their dark spots and acne scarring. I have a lot of acne scarring around my nose area and would love for it to go away, so hopefully this will help.
- Single Ribbon Hair Tie in black- I needed something to help make my order $50 and decided to throw this one in there. I’m always throwing my hair up because if I leave it down, it gets in my way and when taking care of a baby and changing diapers and running around the house, you will NEED one of these. I forgot to include it in the picture because I put it on immediately, lol.
- Samples- Sephora includes up to 3 samples with each order, and the samples are always different each time. I picked up the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate and the Eve Lom cleanser.
So that’s everything I purchased from Sephora! Let me know if anything caught your interest or if you’ve tried any of the above products. Also feel free to request any reviews or first impressions if you’re interested and I would be more than happy to do that for you!
Have an amazing weekend and take care 🙂