Hey beautiful people! I thought I would make a post on my most repurchased items.
Granted, I don’t have a ton of repurchased items simply because I love to try new things, and see what’s on the market, and there are new products being hyped up so often that I really can’t bear to not give them a go, but these are some of my true and tried products that have worked great for me!
- First up is the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, and I use it every day underneath my eyes in the Neutralizer shade. It’s the perfect yellow shade for my skin tone and does an amazing job cancelling out any dark eye bags. It also brightens up the under eye area so well and I don’t find that is moves or creases throughout the day. It’s such a subtle effect, but I really notice a difference. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out, bringing it up to my temples a bit to highlight, then I set it with Anastasia’s Banana shade from the Contour Kit (also sold in a refillable pan) and I’m good to go!
- Before I started using Anastasia’s products, and even afterwards, I was obsessed with the Elf Brow Kit. I used Medium, there are four shade selections and is a gel and powder duo for the brows! I used it with an angled brush to fill in and shape my brows, and I loved it! I used mainly the gel side because I found that the shade and consistency worked better for me than the powder, but you can use the powder to set the gel. The kit is only $3 and I think it did the trick tremendously well. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget but still want their #browsonfleek. lol. Plus, ELF always has discounts and deals for the online store, so join their mailing list or check their website!
- I also love the Elf Lip Exfoliator which is also only $3! It’s such a steal. It’s a twist up lip exfoliator that looks just like a lipstick, but is made of brown sugar and vitamins and stuff to exfoliate your lips and get rid of any dry skin, and leaves them plump and smooth! You rub it onto your damp lips, take a cotton round to wipe away the excess brown sugar, and apply a lip balm afterwards to keep them moisturized. Keep in mind there isn’t a lot of product, but you don’t have to use much at a time. Don’t rub too hard, because it can hurt your lips! If you use it gently, it does the trick beautifully.
- I’m in love with the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment! I know that it’s $22, but I get the travel size off Ebay for like 8 or 9 bucks and it works! I can’t bring myself to purchase the full size, but I love it so much. I can’t justify paying over twenty bucks just for a lip balm, but it really does work so well! I have repurchased the lip balm off Ebay a few times, and received the travel size for a birthday gift from Sephora years ago and again in a kit I got from the holidays. One day I may pull the trigger and buy the full size, but I still want to include this because I truly love it and think it does an amazing job moisturizing the lips- plus it smells amazing!
- Next is the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I absolutely love this for the brows. It’s a bit pricy at $21 , but there’s quite a bit of product and you don’t need to use a whole lot. The Elf Brow Kit does the job if you’re on a budget and have a really good brow gel, but this stuff lasts all day, comes in a retractible pen and has the tiniest little applicator that you can twist up and mimic real brow hairs, especially if yours are as sparse as mine are. I will repurchase this again and again. I use it and then go in with the Dipbrow Pomade to create a bolder, crisper effect. I have a tutorial here! (I will also be repurchasing the Dipbrow Pomade when it runs out, I use the shade Ebony!)
- I know this next one isn’t a beauty item per se, but everybody who uses makeup must take it off at some point, right? (Hopefully at night before you sleep!) And my favorite are the Simple Cleansing Wipes. I also like the Neutrogena brand, but I always seem to come back to these. They are around the $6 price mark which I know can be frustrating for buying a pack of wipes, but they really do work! They take off all my makeup, including my waterproof liquid liner and mascara, and I normally only need to use one towelette.
- I have also loved this NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee, it’s such a perfect soft pinky shade that adds just the right amount of gloss to amp up a matte lip shade, or create a super glossy finish, but nothing that’s too over the top. It plumps your lips and adds a hint of color. I love it! I have repurchased it twice and I will probably purchase it again seeing as it’s around the $7 mark.
- My YSL Babydoll mascara also takes a high standing at my top ten most repurchased items for sure. Again, this is another product I can’t seem to spend $30 for, so I’ve been repurchasing the travel sizes off Ebay which I seem to do quite a bit I find… but anyway, the travel sizes do last for quite a while so I’ve been happy with them. I love how it lengthens and separates my lashes. I look for length mainly for my stick straight lashes, not so much volume. I curl them with my Tweezerman lash curler, which will also be a repurchase! (Better than the Shiseido and Shu Eumera!) Before my YSL, my biggest mascara repurchase and a drugstore dupe was the Covergirl Clump Crusher which I still love! It does a great job separating lashes while curling them to create a beautiful fluttery effect.
- Alright, we’re almost at the home stretch people! Second to last is the Beauty Blender! I have a full review on it here, and in short, I absolutely love it. I use it damp every single day to apply my concealer and foundation, and it does such an amazing job to sheer out full-coverage foundations for an everyday type of look, and applies so easily and effortlessly onto the face with no effort at all. I love how easy it is to use and how long it lasts! I’ve been using them for 2-3 years and I’m only on my second one! And I have a backup too 🙂 I will continue to repurchase them always!
- The last one is- I admit- a bit of a cheat, as it isn’t the repurchase of one particular brand, but rather the idea and product- and it’s an eyelash comb! I’m currently using the Real Techniques Eyelash/Eyebrow Comb, and before that I used one from Forever 21’s Love & Beauty line, and I had a Revlon one I believe before that one. You can make do with any eyelash comb, but I find that Real Techniques’ really blew me out of the water. The spikey sides are mate with little metal spokes and are actually quite sharp if you accidentally poke yourself, but they separate my lashes like never before. I take my Tweezerman lash curler to curl my lashes once my mascara has been applied, clamp lightly down, and use the lash comb to slowly separate the lashes one by one to create a beautiful fluttery look, and it does the job so well! You just have to wash out any mascara clumps that may be left on the spokes, but you can reuse it time and time again and I think it’s a great addition to your mascara routine to really help amp up the volume and separation of your lashes! Give it a try, tell me what you think! 🙂
So that’s it for my top ten most repurchased items! I will do another update one if I have any more, but tell me if you guys like these kinds of posts, maybe I will start a “Top 5” type of series on my blog, maybe that’ll help you guys narrow down what to pick up next if you’re interested!! I know walking into Ulta or Sephora or even browsing the beauty aisles at Target can get so overwhelming with the nice bright lights, pretty packaging and captivating displays, so it’s nice to know what you’re looking for before you start grabbing things off the shelves and realizing you don’t really need them!
Follow me on Instagram to see makeup of the day posts, mini reviews, and swatches! (@stay.beautifful)
Anyway, leave a comment below telling me your thoughts and some of your repurchased items and I will catch you guys later! 🙂
*Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own! There are no sponsored or affiliate links or content!