Hey guys! I am back today with my Estée Lauder Haul, an order I placed on their website about a week ago and the order just arrived in the mail!
- So the first and main thing I was aiming to purchase was the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. I had heard so many amazing things about this foundation and figured it was time to give it a shot. It retails for $37.00, and I was able to use my new customer 15% coupon code to get a few bucks off. I’m actually wearing it so I can review it soon and so far, I am loving it! More details to come soon… 😉
- Next purchase is the DayWear lotion and I bought the smallest size for $20.00. It has an SPF of 15 and I tried it once last night, it has a very firm texture. I’ve been using my Garnier Moisture Rescue gel cream, and that as a very liquid-y consistency, so this is much different. I did like the way it felt on my skin, though and since it has SPF, I will be wearing it a lot throughout the day.
- The rest are samples I got for the Chinese New Year promotion (5 free samples for a purchase over $50) and the first is the Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost and I’ve never tried this before, I assume it’s a mask of some sort with anti-aging properties, which is always great. I will definitely be using this, as I love masks to pamper myself and treat my skin.
- Next sample is Enlighten Even Skintone Correcting Creme. I love anything that has to do with skin tone correcting because I do have a lot of acne scarring, some dark spots, and redness throughout my face, particularly around my nose and cheek area.
- I also selected the Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum to accompany the correcting creme as they are under the same line, and it could work as a double trouble type of thing to beat my dark spots. I mainly just want the acne scarring from my nose to go away, I have a lot of hormonal acne and used to get it pretty badly and some of the scars still haven’t faded. I actually had this sample from Sephora as a 100 point perk or something like that, and I did notice some areas lightening up after a few uses, so I got it again.
- I also got the Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser, which I haven’t heard many people talk about, but I figure I could always use a nice cleanser. It’s such a tiny sample that I can keep it in my travel makeup bag and use it in case I forget to pack a cleanser on the go. My holy grail cleanser is the Philosophy Purity cleanser, it works great and removes all my makeup, so I have no intentions on switching over, but I will definitely give this one a go.
- Another sample I’ve already tried out is the Advanced Night Repair Serum, and I believe Estée Lauder is very well-known for this product as it ranges up into the $90.00 mark for a full sized bottle. I used it a few times and I did notice my skin looking better, so I will continue to use it. I use it as almost a “spot treatment” serum around my T-zone before my night cream and will continue to do so!
- The last generous sample I received was the Nutritious Moisture Creme which I have also used before, I got the Nutritious moisture skincare set which came with an Intense Mist, the Advanced Night Repair Serum, and this moisture creme and it was what cured my skin from whatever Proactiv+ had destroyed, and left is moisturized, plump and supple. That’s why I’m really looking into Estée Lauder’s products so much more, because it did a great job healing my skin, and giving it a daily moisture renewal.
That’s it for my little haul, overall I only spent around $50 and received a bunch of samples! Check out their website if you’re interested in their products, they have some great ones to choose from. Granted, they aren’t cheap products, but they’re worth the money and do what they claim to. They also have tons of deluxe samples to choose from and make use of that 15% discount code for your first order as well! 🙂
Let me know if you want first impressions or reviews on any of the products, and I will catch you guys later!
Instagram: @stay.beautifful follow me for makeup posts, reviews and swatches!
*Disclaimer: I purchased all products with my own money and all opinions are my own!